Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm a guy with long hair (past the shoulders) and would like to know a natural way to make my thin hair fuller

Well, I have long hair but in the last year and a half my hair somehow looks way thiner and if I put my hair in front of my face it%26#039;s like it%26#039;s transparent somehow. I have never had really thick hair but it was better than this and I wanted to know a way to make my hair grow fuller...in short, to grow %26quot;more hair%26quot; as in quantity...so far I don%26#039;t seem to be losing my hair at all. By the way I%26#039;m 20 years old if that matters.
I%26#039;m a guy with long hair (past the shoulders) and would like to know a natural way to make my thin hair fuller
keep your length but have it layered and textured... it gives it body and fullness.....
I%26#039;m a guy with long hair (past the shoulders) and would like to know a natural way to make my thin hair fuller
Try a root lifter (you can find a lot of them at any drugstore) afer using a shampoo to add volume to hair. If you need conditioner, use it only at hair ends. Also, you can add some mouse to add volume.





Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment