Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laser SheerLight Hair Removal?

hello everyone!


Please help I feel like an idiot :)


I have an appointment in clinic for Permanent H.R. in 3 weeks and I haven%26#039;t waxed already for 6 weeks . When I went for a patch test they shaved it and lasered it, and the result now is great -so i decided to book an appointemnt which is now only avaiable in 3 more weeks.


now I%26#039;m afraid to shave because i feel it may alter the result.


And I can%26#039;t not wax or shave for another 3 weeks! what should i do?? Very confused
Laser SheerLight Hair Removal?
You can shave, just not wax.
Laser SheerLight Hair Removal?
shave it, nothing will happen
Reply:Shaving is fine. Plucking and waxing are big no-nos. The laser needs the root present and active in order to zap it.





I get laser hair removal treatments and have been told that it is actually best to shave right before my treatment because the shorter the hair the better the lazer effect. It hones in on the top of each hair and the closer to the root (shorter, fresh shaved hair) the better.





I shave often between treatments.

No comments:

Post a Comment