Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tips or streaks??

Alright, so i%26#039;m really wanting to cut my hair and dye it! but I have blonde hair and i kind of want to do black streaks or should i do black tips? Or should i dye my hair black and do some other color of streaks or tips?? I really need help, i%26#039;m open to any opinion!!


Thank you!!!
Tips or streaks??
tips and streaks look so un-natural and unproffesional, not to mention un-appealing. I suggest adding wide highlights or lowlights. Keep it subtle, and keep the color a few shades away from your natural color, to maintain a natural look.
Tips or streaks??
I%26#039;d go with tips because when your hair grows out you don%26#039;t have to redo tips. ALSO if you get sick of the color or if it doesn%26#039;t turn out the way you want, with a few snips you%26#039;re done! In addition, if you interview for a professional job, you want to be able to grow out/cut off anything that looks unprofessional or could lessen your chances of getting that job.
Reply:I wouldn%26#039;t dye my hair, but if I had to choose one I would just dye the whole thing one color

No comments:

Post a Comment